Friday, December 11, 2009

So here I go...

So I never thought I would open a blog for myself, but I decided to do it last week as I want to be able to share to as many people as God allows the amazing learning experiences He has allowed me to experience in my life. I will pursue this through personal writings and through other writings I have found to be challenging and inspirational. I called them my Ebenezers, my reminders of God’s blessings.

If you are a believer in Christ I hope you find it encouraging reading what God has, and is still doing in and through the life of a man that is far from perfect. I pray that God speaks loudly to you through the writings, challenging you in your relationships with the Father.

If you do not share the faith that I have, I hope that you can read these posts with an open mind understanding that this are the writings of a man that seeks to lead by serving, using as a role-model the life story of a man that came to serve.

Please leave me comments, questions, arguments, and others as I seek to continue to learn from others.

Thank you

1 comment:

  1. Hey coach here is the link to m site, and if you need help with the comments thing just message me.
    http://timscouten.wordpress.com/
    thanks
    -Tim

    ReplyDelete